We have released Habitat operator 0.8.0. The Habitat operator is a Kubernetes controller designed to solve running and auto-managing Habitat Services on Kubernetes. To learn more about it, please have a look at https://github.com/habitat-sh/habitat-operator/.
- RBAC: Remove permission for Deployments with removal of Habitat spec v1beta1 #339
Features & Enhancements
- Added new topology label
operator.habitat.sh/topology(see deprecation section for information about the older label) #332
- controller: change generated StatefulSet version from v1beta1 to v1 #334
- Add support for Kubernetes 1.11 #340
- RBAC: Harden RBAC policies for the operator enabling operator to run in two modes, clusterwide and namespaced #346
- RBAC version: update all artifacts to rbac.authorization.k8s.io/v1 #353
- Display version when booting operator #350
- Habitat CRD spec: drop support for v1beta1 #331
- Topology label
topologyis deprecated and will be removed in two releases #332
- Drop support of Kubernetes 1.8 #344
Image hosted on Docker Hub, tagged as habitat/habitat-operator:v0.8.0.
For installing the latest version of the Habitat operator through Helm, please follow these instructions.